This is a full-time on-site role for an Aquarist. The Aquarist will be responsible for the day-to-day care of aquariums, including but not limited to water quality monitoring, feeding, and cleaning.
Additionally, the Aquarist will be responsible for the selection and procurement of fish and other aquatic animals, as well as maintaining accurate records and inventory of aquatic specimens.
- Fish, Aquariums, and Aquaculture knowledge and experience
- Zoology knowledge and training
- Experience in animal care
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in biology, zoology, or a related field is preferred